- Proven experience working with SQL, JS and .NET
- Proven experience installing, maintaining and supporting end-user software applications.
- Proven experience troubleshooting end-user software applications onsite and remote.
- Experience working with Crystal reports and SQL reporting tool
- Experience developing connectors/plugins for third party software.
- Experience reading DB performance metrics and writing custom reports
- Experience integrating third party application.
- Experience writing and maintaining custom functions and SP in SQL 2008.
- Experience working with dll files, ActiveX and flash components and WS.
- Knowledge of WFM packages (IEX, Pipkins, BluePumpkin etc.)
- Knowledge of QA applications (Nice-Verint etc.)
- Bilingual English & French
- Experience in development.
- Experience in L3 support.
- Experience working with telephony IVRs
- Experience testing third party products / integrations
- Experience doing remote and onsite support
- Experience working with Call Centers
- Familiar with Cloud Base solutions
- Portuguese speaking
- Spanish speaking
- Location Montreal, Canada
- Willing to travel
Personal Soft Assets
- Quick learner
- Highly flexible and adaptable personality
- Able to participate and contribute to a dynamic team
- Able to interact with customers and discuss their current and future needs
- Works well both individually and as a member of a team
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken
- Organized and committed
- Technical or University degree + minimum 3 years work experience on all required skills