Our client, a start up software firm specializing in the design and development of
cloud-based audio and video content search, knowledge extraction, and analytics, as well as voice and video recording and management systems, is looking for application server developer.
Some typical projects include adding new features to backends, enhancing the API and creating modules to integrate with 3rd- party systems. The successful candidate will be working in C# using the Mono framework and will also encounter C, Python, NoSQL, PBXs and more…
Along with strong programming fundamentals and an attention to detail, the
following knowledge is a definite asset:
- C# mono
- NoSQL - Including key-value stores such as S3
- Telephony - VOIP - SIP, RTP, PBXs
- Experience with ISON APIs
- Queues - messaging and workflow
- MySQL and other databases
- Solid OOP skills
- Cloud-based, scalable, distributed systems
- Media storage and streaming
- Comfortable in a UNIX/Linux environment
The ideal candidate possesses the required skills and technical knowledge and can also work in a fast-paced environment within a small team. A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or similar) is an asset.